- Collection and Usage of Personal Information
Personal information refers to information that can be used to identify you as an individual; such as your name, delivery address, email address, contact number, serial numbers of your purchase etc. when you register for our service or make purchases through or on VaVie website, we need to know your name, contact number, e-mail address, delivery address, mode of payment and such other information as required from time to time. This is only obtained when you voluntarily provide them to us upon consent. We may also need to collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions offered by us and the information you provide when giving us feedback or when completing profile forms.
We will collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing services to you such as processing your registration, process your order transaction, e-warranty registration, delivery and after-sales service.
- Marketing and communication with you in relation to our latest products, services and promotions offered by VaVie (via post, facsimile transfer, electronic mail, telephone and/or mobile phone text messages).
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices such as changes on our term and conditions and any others policies.
The personal information may be obtained from:
- Your use of our website
- Transactions carried out over in our website
- Your subscription through our website services
- Accuracy of Personal Information
VaVie needs your assistance to ensure that your personal information is current, complete and accurate. As such, please inform us of your changes and submit your updated particulars to us in writing or editing on VaVie website. (Refer to point 10 for contact details.)
- Disclosure of Personal Data
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, VaVie will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to Third Parites. However, VaVie may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- Securing Your Data
VaVie is committed to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. VaVie will store all the personal information by implementing suitable physical, electronic and organisational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collected online. (Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.)
- Choice of Opting Out
VaVie will only contact you if you consent to be contacted. If you choose to receive electronic mails, we may send you messages regarding updates, new product launches or promotional offers.
If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can simply send your request and we will make the requested changes. (Refer to point 10 for contact details). After opting out, kindly note that you will no longer receive any updates or promotional offers from us.
- Payment card
Card holder privacy is very important to us. We do not collect the payment card information. Credit card information is used by the credit card company for payment processing and fraud prevention. You have to enter the payment information in a secured website and it’s not under VaVie. Vavie will not take any responsibility for the misuse your payment card information.
- Cross-border data transfers
- Other websites
- Contact VaVie
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.vavie.com.sg
- Contact Number: +65 6848 2567
- Fax:+65 6848 2568
- Factory Address: No. 8A Admiralty Street FoodXchange@Admiralty #06-28 Singapore 757437